Tuesday, January 09, 2007

I'm baaaaack!

I have returned to Adelaide from - as Lesley calls it - my epic adventure in South East Asia (SEA). I brought back with me an uneven tan, a few extra pounds, some new clothes, and lots of stories and photos to share with you all. It was quite the productive trip - I hit the beaches of Phuket, sea kayaked in Phang Nga Bay, took a Thai cooking class, played Ultimate in Bangkok, trekked through Chiang Dao, explored caves, rode an elephant, and almost got married off in some village. And that was all just in Thailand!

Before I delve into the details of the SEA experience, I had mentioned in a previous post that I'll be doing more traveling in January. Just before coming back to Adelaide, Lin and I made a plan to see more of Oz. In two days I will be flying out to Sydney to meet up with Lin and we're going to spend two weeks roadtripping along the coast up to Cairns. So if my blog entries mysteriously stop part way it's because I ran out of time and had to leave for my trip. I'll continue when I get back!

So grab a cup of your beverage of choice, sit back, relax, and enjoy the show.

No comments: